There aren’t enough bookish wishes in the world to satisfy me…
10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
This is almost TOO dangerous…
1. Kristin Cashore would write another book– Graceling, Fire and Bitterblue are one of my top 5 favorite series of all time. I want another book for Cashore like yesterday.
2. Never waiting have to wait for sequels– Can I get an AMEN?!
3. Meeting J.K. Rowling in real life– And that I would also not fangirl like an idiot.
4. The ability to actually project and see what my mind is imagining when I read– Wouldn’t this be amazing?! Someone in technology needs to work on this invention STAT.
5. Hermione was a real person and also my new best friend– If only Emma Watson really was her…
6. Every YA book-to-movie adaption had readers consult on the film– I think directors need an insider’s perspective. And, I volunteer as tribute!
7. The ability to ask characters questions– This might get really weird, but it would be fun to pick and choose characters to pull from books and talk to.
8. VIP treatment at bookish events/conferences– Front of the line, everything’s signed, red carpet treatment = perfection.
9. A full library room like Belle’s– With the ladder. I think this is every bookworm’s fantasy.
10. Wipe my brain clean of my favorite books, so I can experience reading them for the first time again– If any of these wishes could come true, this is my top choice.
What are some wishes you’d want a book genie to grant?