We all do weird things when we read. From throwing books due to anger to texting friends late at night because you have to talk to someone about that cliffhanger.
At least we’re not alone…
The Weird Things Readers Do
1. Talk out loud how you feel about something going on in the book.
“Does Daemon think he’s fooling anyone?!” *Stranger walks by*
2. Create a mental black list full of fictional characters.
3. Seriously consider what Harry Potter house you’d actually be in.
Whatever you choose, just know that…
4. Demand to gush with other readers as soon they’re done reading.
I need to tell someone because…
5. Get instantly enraged when someone interrupts you.
“This better be a life and death emergency…”
6. Really try to imagine what characters and settings look like.
7. Scout the Internet for the smallest clue as to what will happen in the sequel.
8. Sit at odd angles to get in the perfect reading position.
9. Relentlessly gushing everyone you know about your new favorite book.
You HAVE to read this because…
What weird thing do YOU do??