Hello and welcome to Read.Breathe.Relax., a young adult fantasy/sci-fi book blog! The writer behind all the reviews and posts is me, Lisa Parkin. Behind me is my web developer husband who fixes the blog when I accidentally break it (argggg).
And behind him and under the bed is our orange cat, Meow Meow (we didn’t name him), who is both grumpy and cute and not always the brightest.
RBR was founded in March 2011, and has stayed dedicated to the purpose(s) behind the blog: 1. To help fellow readers find books they’ll love without having to suffer through the duds and 2. To use reading as a way to unwind, slow down and enjoy the escape that comes with a fantastic book. Hence, read, breathe, relax.
Look, here I am by a mountain.
Mostly Kinda normal.
- My favorite book of all time is a tie between Pride and Prejudice, all the Harry Potter books and Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier.
- I faithfully watch Downton Abbey (Season 4, I dunno about you…) and the entire Real Housewives franchise.
- My all-time favorite TV series is Gilmore Girls.
- My favorite part of reading is gushing over things with my friends, my book club and my mom (she’s in her 60s and she reads all the same books as me!).
- Most importantly, I love people! Never hesitate to say hi, leave a comment or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Disclaimer: In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Read.Breathe.Relax. would like everyone to know that while we do purchase our own books for review on occasion, you should assume that every book reviewed here at Read.Breathe.Relax. was provided to the reviewers by the publisher or the author for free unless specified otherwise. Read.Breathe.Relax. is also an Amazon Affiliate.