It’s officially the LAST day of 2012. Phew, what a ride! So much has happened, and I can’t even believe I tucked another year of blogging under my belt.
The blog wouldn’t be what it is without your readership. Thank you so incredibly much for reading, commenting and giving your support to Read Breathe Relax. Blogging is hard work, and I can say with certainty it wouldn’t be worth it without you!
Best of Read Breathe Relax in 2012
There have been 240 blog posts from Read Breathe Relax this year alone. That’s a lot o’ blogging. I always write a ton of reviews, but I like getting creative too.
Here are my personal 7 favorite posts from this year:
- Books Turned Into Movies in 2013
- How to Recycle Books
- Discussion Post: Do You Re-Read Books
- Pages & Pairings: Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
- Alice in Wonderland Accessories
- I Hated This Book & Other Reluctant Confessions
- Book Review: The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
A couple new and exciting things happened for the blog in 2012.
This year on the blog I:
- Created some new features – like Pages & Pairings
- Started blogging for the Huffington Post
- Went to BEA for the first time
- Made a friend and pen pal via Forever Young Adult
- Increased pageviews to this site by 244 percent
- Read and read and read some more
My goal for the blog for 2013 is to not only maintain the quality of RBR but to increase it. I want this to be a place where I write about things that interest me AND where you read about things that interest you.
Also, increasing pageviews and readership is always on the agenda, as well.
Plus, I think I’ll be increasing my reading goal for next year to 63 or 65 books.
Is there anything you’d like to see on the blog that you haven’t? Anything you’d like to see less of? All feedback or comments are welcome!