Even if you subscribe to the idea that Valentine’s day is about greedy retailers getting your money, this Valentine’s Day guide for book lovers can be used to surprise the book-obsessed in your life any day of the year.
But the one day dedicated to romance is a good one too. 🙂
Book Lover’s Guide to Valentine’s Day
Some other Valentine’s Day Book Lover posts:
- A Novel Accessory: Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- Love Quotes From Young Adult Books
- Top 10 Most Intense YA Love Triangles
I LOVE cards! Especially when they’re quirky and specific to my personal interests. So, here ya go, book lovers…
It really is ok to love presents. I know I do. 🙂 Here are a few of my favorite picks from Etsy and around the interwebs.
Hand-Made Book Hearts
This adorable craft from Thirty Hand Made Days will show you how to make your own paperclip bookmarks. Super fun, super easy.
Recycled Book Valentine Cards
This idea from Recycled Lovelies is a great way to use old books and make something for someone special in your life.
Heart Punch Valentine’s Art
I LOVE this craft project from Cozy.Cottage.Cute! It is just too darling! It would make a great decoration for a reading room or personal library!
- Arrange books with red or pink covers in a heart shape on the floor where your significant other will find it.
Or put in on the shelf like this:
- Write your love a book about how much you love them and what they mean to you! Sites like Love Book Online make it easy.
- Place scavenger hunt in clues around bookish sites or libraries or actual books across your neighborhood or city.
- Write down romantic quotes from your favorite books (like these YA options) and leave them in special places your loved them is sure to find them.
What gifts, cards or date night activities would you add to this Valentine’s Day guide for book lovers?