Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme intended to connect the book blogging community. To join the blogging fun or find other blogs who participated in the meme, check out Parajunkee!
This week at Read.Breathe.Relax.:
- We discussed the Top 5 Fantasy Books that Should be Made into Movies
- I teased you with The Girl in the Steel Corset
- We’re waiting for A Need So Beautiful
- Poll: Where do you get your books?
- The title of the Divergent sequel was revealed
- Book review of the The Restorer
Phew, it was a busy but exciting week! 😀
FF Question: Genre Wars! What’s your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?
My favorite genre? Agh! If I really had to pick one favorite genre , it would be the sub-genre of romantic fantasy (or fantasy with romance, as I like to say).
Now you want to know my favorite book in that genre?? You guys are trying to kill me with these questions today!! Ok, ok- I’d have to say a three way tie between Poison Study, Daughter of the Forest and Mystic and Rider.
I listed more of my favorite romantic fantasy authors in a guest post here.
I know I cheated but that question was evil!
What about you??