Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme intended to connect the book blogging community. To join the blogging fun or find other blogs who participated in the meme, check out Parajunkee!
Woo hoo! Happy Friday!
Last night I saw Harry Potter at midnight! It was amazing and glorious and satisfying! 😀 I will post this weekend with a full review of the movie! On to Follow Friday…
Today’s FF Question: What do I do when I am not reading?
A: I’m pretty sure EVERYONE’S answer today will be “blogging.” I’ll also add that I love to scrapbook (it’s the only way I’ll ever be “artsy”), browse Etsy.com for the best hand-made jewelry and accessories ever (Ex: my HP Jewelry & Accessories post), hang out with friends and family and journal.
I’ve actually kept personal journals since I was 10 years old. That is some funny right there.
This week at Read.Breathe.Relax we:
- Talked about what makes a great beach read
- Listed the latest YA fantasy releases
- Discussed our pre- movie plans for the last Harry Potter film (and our most anticipated scenes)
- Confessed which authors we were dying to meet in real life
- Showcased some adorable Harry Potter jewelry and tees
- Shared the top book we’re waiting on
Coming up this weekend: HP 7 Part 2 Movie Review and a Book Review of Starcrossed
What are your non-book related hobbies?