GET OUT OF TOWN!! RBR is 3. We’re like a little ole man blog!
Happy 3rd Blogiversary To RBR!
Pay no attention to the sad cat…
Three years is like ancient history in blogland. I can’t tell you how many blogs I visited recently that were around when I started. And they are now DEAD. EXTINCT. CAPUT. And it shocks me every time.
Anywho, I’m so excited you guys. I love this little bloggins with all my heart. I do my best to make it informative, helpful and most importantly fun and different.
For my own personal gratification, how long have you been reading RBR?!
Where We’ve Been
It really sucks looking back, so if you’re still reading the blog, THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU. I WANT TO HUG YOU. Too much? Sorry.
But, I’m proud of myself for sticking with it. It’s so tough to pour your heart into something you’re not sure if people even read. Your tweets and comments and likes mean the world though.
This blog is still something that I believe it and still challenges me. That’s why I’m still here, aside from you guys.
I know this is super gushy, but I hope you know how honored I am that you come here and let me talk about my absolute biggest passions and talk back with me. It’s 100 percent worth it to me to do this if I’ve helped one person find a book they absolutely love or saved you the frustration of reading something you might have hated.
So, thank you again!
Where We’re Going
I’m committed to keeping RBR dedicated to all things readers care about. So, if you have a suggestion for something, anything, please let me know.
A few things coming atcha’ this year:
- New features – You may have seen the new ThrowbackReads meme I started. And there’s other exciting things I’ve thought of as well…
- BEA for realz this time – I said I was going last year, but alas it wasn’t in the stars. The tickets are actually BOOKED this time, so it’s happening!
- More book-specific GIFs – I feel like this is a huge failing in the book community. AND I’M GOING TO FIX IT! 😉 Come at me, online tutorials!
- Continuing to make Literally kick-ass – In partnership with my husband, we have brought you Literally, a book app made specifically for hardcore readers. If you want an access code, message me and I’ll get you one!
- Hot giveaways – It’s just a given.
- Even more things I haven’t thought of that will totally rock your world. It’s a bold assertion, but I’m ready.
YEAHHHHH!!! *drops the mike* *walks away*