This was a little too much fun to write… 😀
My Top 10 Fictional Crushes
1. Mr. Darcy– Forever and ever, amen.
2. The Darkling– This was the first character I’d ever read that was painted as evil yet alluring…Leigh Bardugo, you magnificently cunning author.
3. Valek– (From Poison Study). If you haven’t read this series (which I read waaaaaay before I ever started the blog), then you need to just for Valek.
4. Rhysand– (From A Court of Thorns and Roses). Sarah J. Maas pulled a “darkling” and totally got me hooked on the story of this dark yet mysterious character.
5. Sirius Black– He’s just the BEST – rogueish, wild, unpredictable and a great godfather to Harry.
6. Gilbert Blythe– Anne of Green Gables is the original “hate to love you” situation, and I adored how their relationship progressed.
7. Po– (From Graceling). Po is definitely a good guy who’s pretty mischievous. Every encounter he had with Katsa felt charged, which is very rare to find.
8. Jess Mariano– (From Gilmore Girls). Notice the post says “fictional” not “literary.” Team Jess 100 percent – Late Season Dean and Logan were the WORST.
9. Mr. Rochester– (i.e. the Michael Fassbender version). “Oh, you’re not cool with my ex-wife 1. still being married to me and 2. living in the attic?” Please see: Texts From Jane Eyre
10. Lord Carlston– (From The Dark Days Club). YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK. If only so we can chat about this amazing romance!!!!
Who are YOUR fictional crushes – literary or otherwise?