Sara B. Larson’s new series, Defy, has been compared to another classic YA fantasy book, and it only hurt the story instead of helped it.
I have fallen in love with sci-fi books, and it’s funny because they used to totally put me off. Ever since I read this weird half-unicorn girl book (SO WEIRD), I stayed away from it for so long.
Read.Breathe.Relax. - A YA fantasy book blog where reading is an addictive habit we never want to kick. Read more about me and the blog here.
- Know Your (Harry Potter) Meme
- Know Your (Lord of the Rings) Meme
- Books Turned Into Movies in 2013
- Books with Love Triangles – Yay or Nay?
- Discussion Post: Insta-love vs. Love over Time
- Know Your (Willy Wonka) Meme
- Discussion Post: Breaking Dawn Movie + Book
- Movie Review: Snow White and The Huntsman
- Love Quotes From Young Adult Books
- Types of Books I Need a Break from Reading
Like RBR on Facebook
Amazon A Novel Accessory blogging Book Lust Book Review Books Breaking Dawn contemporary fiction Discussion Post Divergent dystopia fantasy Follow Friday Giveaway Harry Potter historical fantasy Historical YA Jewelry Kindle Kindle deals Kindle ebook deals magic Movie Music Playlist pages and pairings paranormal fiction Pinterest reading romance science fiction Steampunk teen fiction The Frugal Fantasy Reader The Huffington Post The Hunger Games Top Ten Tuesday Veronica Roth Waiting on Wednesday YA YA/Fantasy YA fiction Young Adult young adult fantasy Young Adult fiction young adult science fiction