Just to clarify, I didn’t chat with Princess Kate (omg, kill me now). I just talked with Kiera Cass about her. IF ONLY!!
So, I don’t typically read a lot of books with tough subjects. Part of it is by accident (most fantasy YA books don’t deal with a lot of major emotional or mental issues) and part of it is that I read books and watch movies to escape and don’t really seek out those tough subjects of my own volition.
I may be alone in feeling this way, but The Elite did not live up to The Selection for me. It didn’t have that magnetic I-literally-cannot-put-this-book-down pull to it, and America wavered between choosing Maxon or Aspen at least 5 times each.
- Know Your (Harry Potter) Meme
- Know Your (Lord of the Rings) Meme
- Books Turned Into Movies in 2013
- Books with Love Triangles – Yay or Nay?
- Discussion Post: Insta-love vs. Love over Time
- Know Your (Willy Wonka) Meme
- Discussion Post: Breaking Dawn Movie + Book
- Movie Review: Snow White and The Huntsman
- Types of Books I Need a Break from Reading
- Know Your (Hunger Games) Meme