This was not a hard post to write because my TBR is creeping up into the thousands….
Top 10 Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR
1. The Serpent King– by Jeff Zentner. This does not seem like my kind of book, but a few of my blogger friends are RAVING about this one. So I think I need to check it out.
2. Dreamers Often Lie– Jacqueline West. I was sent a review copy of this title recently, and it’s description has “Black Swan” meets “Romeo and Juliet” has me seriously intrigued.
4. This Savage Song– by V.E. Schwab. I would read anything she writes at this point.
5. Girl Against the Universe– by Paula Stokes. I’ve really enjoyed Stokes work, so I’m definitely down for another fab contemporary!
6. Strange the Dreamer– by Laini Taylor. After reading the book description several times, I still have no idea what this book is really about, but I don’t care – I JUST WANT IT.
7. The Scorpion Rules– by Erin Bow. My friend Steph recommended this book to me, and it looks like an intense dystopia! I’m ready.
8. Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here– by Anna Breslaw. I love that this book is about a girl who’s life online and in school clash in a horrible yet enlightening way.
9. A Week of Mondays– by Jessica Brody. It’s like a Groundhog Day but for YA.
10. Love, Lies & Spies– by Cindy Anstey. I am all about historical fiction these days, and this one seems like a delight!
What books have you recently added to YOUR TBR?