This feels like the post of misfit books.
Top 10 Completed Series I Have YET to Finish
2. Maze Runner– by James Dashner. I stopped after book one. Already 194894 dystopian books in, I was too late to the game for this series I think.
3. Sweet Evil– by Wendy Higgins. I remember liking the first Sweet Evil book back in 2012, but I don’t think it was enough for me to stick it out.
4. The Body Finder– by Kimberly Derting. First book, great. Second book, not as good. I HATE the “sophomore slump!”
5. The Game series– by Eve Silver. Same thing here. After a disappointing book 2, I knowingly gave up.
6. The Dispossed– by Page Morgan. I’m not a fan of the rote “insert bad guy, same story” formula. This series let me down too.
7. The Madman’s Daughter– by Megan Shepherd. This series was odd in that I loved the second book more than the first, but then by book 3 I was done. I just couldn’t get into it.
8. Newsoul books– by Jodi Meadows. The saving grace of this list. I have continually meant to read the final book in this series. These books are so unusual, and I really enjoyed them. Time got away from me, and I feel too disconnected to finish it off. I adore this author, though and DEVOURED The Orphan Queen.
9. The Knife of Never Letting Go– by Patrick Ness. I thought the first story was really original but overall not enough for me to stick around for.
10. Under the Never Sky– by Veronica Rossi. Sophomore slump. 🙁
What completed series have you not finished yet? When did you decide to ditch them?