This feels like the post of misfit books.
Top 10 Completed Series I Have YET to Finish
2. Maze Runner– by James Dashner. I stopped after book one. Already 194894 dystopian books in, I was too late to the game for this series I think.
3. Sweet Evil– by Wendy Higgins. I remember liking the first Sweet Evil book back in 2012, but I don’t think it was enough for me to stick it out.
4. The Body Finder– by Kimberly Derting. First book, great. Second book, not as good. I HATE the “sophomore slump!”
5. The Game series– by Eve Silver. Same thing here. After a disappointing book 2, I knowingly gave up.
6. The Dispossed– by Page Morgan. I’m not a fan of the rote “insert bad guy, same story” formula. This series let me down too.
7. The Madman’s Daughter– by Megan Shepherd. This series was odd in that I loved the second book more than the first, but then by book 3 I was done. I just couldn’t get into it.
8. Newsoul books– by Jodi Meadows. The saving grace of this list. I have continually meant to read the final book in this series. These books are so unusual, and I really enjoyed them. Time got away from me, and I feel too disconnected to finish it off. I adore this author, though and DEVOURED The Orphan Queen.
9. The Knife of Never Letting Go– by Patrick Ness. I thought the first story was really original but overall not enough for me to stick around for.
10. Under the Never Sky– by Veronica Rossi. Sophomore slump.
What completed series have you not finished yet? When did you decide to ditch them?