This has been an excellent year for YA books so far!
Top 10 YA Books I’ve Read Recently
1. A Gathering of Shadows– by V.E. Schwab. I just LOVED this stunning sequel to A Darker Shade of Magic. It brought all of the magic and amazingness plus MOAR.
2. The Star-Touched Queen– by Roshani Chohski. This is one new fantasy you won’t want to miss. Review to come soon.
3. Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here– by Anna Breslaw. I’ve recently listed the reasons to love this book. It’s so darn funny and full of some really powerful messages.
4. Eon– by Alison Goodman. I’m late to the party with this one, but I’m so glad I finally read it. Goodman is one of my new favorite authors.
5. My Lady Jane– by Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton & Cynthia Hand. I CANT’T EVEN. This book was amazing – one of my top reads of the year. Full review to come for sure.
6. Ruined– by Amy Tintera. Looking for fantasy + action + intrigue? Look no further.
7. Places No One Knows– by Brenna Yovanoff. Romance fans, drop what you’re doing in May and pick up this book. Trust me.
8. Girl Against the Universe– by Paula Stokes. A contemporary I felt wonderfully connected to. It approached mental illness in the most relatable and healthy way I’ve read.
9. Every Exquisite Thing– by Matthew Quick. Gah. This book gutted me. THE PAIN. The moving scenes. The feels.
10. Love and Gelato– by Jenna Evans Welch. A summer contemporary set in Italy? With romance?? YUP. So fun.
What are the best books you’ve read recently?