GAH. This post is kind of embarrassing! Like, how did I NOT read these?!
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t
1. Falling into Place by Amy Zhang- This book seemed emotional and deep, and I really wish I’d gotten a chance to read it last year. I have a physical copy, so there’s still time!
2. The Body Electric by Beth Revis – Revis self-published this title, using momentum from her previous work. I was really interested in the premise too.
3. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey- This is a situation where I saw a few negative reviews and lost all energy. I still am curious about what happens, but I want to avoid being disappointed.
4. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira- By the time this book came out, I think I needed a break from depressing/sad books. But, it’s still on mah list.
5. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios- After I’ll Meet You There, I’ll read anything Demetrios writes! It’s funny I read her 2015 book before her 2014 one. Typical.
6. The Walled City by Ryan Graudin- Again, mixed reviews kept me away.
7. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray- I love alternate universe type stories lately, so I hope to pick this one back up soon.
8. Infinite by Jodi Meadows- As the final book in the Newsoul series, I wanted to see how everything got tied up. GAH!
9. Raging Star by Moira Young- Ok, I really did mean to finish this one. But…I just don’t know if I can do it. Can someone just tell me what happens?
10. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld- Interested but intimidated by all those pagessss (608!!)
What books were you meaning to read but never did last year?