This post is really bumming me out… There is just not enough time in the world to read every book. Now, let’s weep together over that injustice.
Now dry your tears with this post
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t
1. Dreamstrider– by Lindsay Smith. I think I will make a point to read this one anyway. It involves dreams and espionage!!!
2. Hidden Huntress– by Danielle L. Jensen. I sucked SO HARD at reading sequels last year. I’m always distracted by the new, shiny books.
4. Illusionarium– by Heather Dixon. Ok, so, technically I tried to read this one. I couldn’t get into it, but I honestly didn’t try too hard. I’m going to give this one another shot. Someday.
5. Made You Up– by Francesca Zappia. I liked the idea of an unreliable narrator for this one. Plus, that cover!!
6. Miss Mayhem– by Rachel Hawkins. Another sequel. More heartbreak.
7. Burning Kingdoms– by Lauren DeStefano. Yup. It’s a sequel.
8. Bone Gap– by Laura Ruby. This was a magical realism story, and I’ve found those to be fairly hit or miss. But, the reviews were good enough to make me add it to my TBR at least.
10. The Boy Most Likely To– by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This will not happen. Unless one of you has very strong opinions otherwise.
Your turn for a guilt trip! What books did you mean to read in 2015 but never did?!