You should know something about me. I love gifts. That may sound shallow, but I love knowing someone picked out a thing with just me in mind.
Plus, I’m the type of person who doesn’t want a lot of things…until I see them or know they exist.
Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own
1. #CurrentlyReading Bookmark– I adore everything by LilyTales, the maker of these wooden bookmarks. They’re cute AND practical, definitely my type of thing.
2. Bracket bookends– I didn’t have a need for bookends until recently, and I love how simple and elegent these ones are.
3. Pride and Prejudice Book Scarf– I think a literary scarf is a MUST in a fangirl’s life.
4. Cat Reading a Book Sweatshirt– See photo above. I NEED THIS.
5. Composition Notebook Tote– Such cute. So adorbs. Must own.
6. Reading is Sexy Tee– I first saw this tee on Rory Gilmore, so I think that speaks VOLUMES (ba dum pshhhh)
7. Everything by Risa Rodil, but mainly this art print– Risa Rodil is such a talented artist and I am seriously going to need one of her prints on my shelves very, very soon.
8. Rifle Paper Co. Book Editions– Again, Rifle Paper Co. is a fave retailer, and I love their gorgeous hand-drawn artwork. These re-imaged covers are just divine.
9. Muggle Sweatshirt– Come Christmas, I will be rocking this ugly/cute sweater.
10. Any one of these Kindle cases– Just WOW. The folks at KleverCase are so talented. One of each, please?
What types of bookish gifts are on your wishlist?