Thank God for the creative people at Etsy. They will help these bookish merch dreams (well, some of them) come true!!
Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own
1. Bookcase with a ladder– A la Belle from Beauty and the Beast. One day this will happen and I will be overcome with joy.
2. Secret reading room– (Like the picture to the right). My current home has no place for this..but I want it!! Wouldn’t it just be the best to just disappear into your own secret reading nook?!?
3. Harry Potter jewelry– I posted a Novel Accessory post about Harry Potter jewelry, and I’m ashamed I didn’t buy any of it! I need those Luna Lovegood radish earrings for real.
4. A new Kindle– My current Kindle is slowly dying. This is simply a necessity.
5. Book clutch– I’m actually about to DIY it myself this weekend!! I found a tutorial and I’m going to destroy this copy of Pride and Prejudice. I will post my step-by-step process in a blog post, so you can follow along if you like!
6. Bookish tattoo– I’m not sure what I would choose, but this is one of the only things I can think of that would still mean something to me when I’m 80. Do YOU have one??
7. A TFiOS tee– For the June premiere. I’ve got my eye on the metaphor tee.
8. Book quote art print– My house is still largely undecorated even after 2 years of living in it, so this would just be perfect! Etsy is my go-to place to find awesome prints.
9. The first copy of a book I wrote– One day. We’ll see…
10. Book quote mugs– Cuz coffee and reading are my favorite
What bookish things do you long to own???