This list is craziness because it’s embarrassing how many of these books I NEED in my life!
Join the fun on The Broke and the Bookish HERE!
Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet
1. Let’s Get Lost– by Adi Alsaid. I’m trying to get my book club to vote for this book for September as we speak!
2. Across the Universe– by Beth Revis. This book is like so long overdue. I missed the train back a few years ago, and I wished I had read it them then! Lisa in the past, what were you thinking?!
3. Gilt– by Katherine Longshore. As you know from my review of Brazen, Longshore is LEGIT. I’d love to read the two other books in this series (Gilt and Tarnish), which is easy because they can be read out of order.
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door– by Stephanie Perkins. Isla and the Happily Ever After is making me realize I need to catch up on these books soon!!
5. World After– by Susan Ee. I really enjoyed Angelfall, but I’ve totally dropped the ball on the sequel. It’s tough getting back into a series when it’s been years…
6. Royal Airs– by Sharon Shinn. I ADORE Sharon Shinn, and this is the long-awaited companion book to the Elemental Blessings series. It should be different and a nice change for me!
7. Infinite– by Jodi Meadows. I totally fail at series enders this year. YIKES. Ok, ok, I will get to this one…I promise #fingerscrossedjustincase
8. Love Letters to the Dead– by Ava Dellaira. I need a few more upbeat books, then I definitely want to read this one. I’ve only heard great things and that cover is droolworthy.
9. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children– by Ransom Riggs. Seeing as how it’s a 2016 movie, I MUST jump on this bandwagon.
10. The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line– by Rob Thomas. You guys, my love of Veronica Mars knows no end. So if there’s a chance I can still follow her story via a book series, I’m ON THAT.
What books do you need to read that you don’t yet own?