I wish it wasn’t true, but I have a fickle, fickle heart…
Top Ten Books I’m Not Sure I Want To Read
1. Tiger Lily– by Jodi Lynn Anderson. You guys. I bought this on sale, and I’m STILL worried about starting it because so many people have talked about the feels, etc. But then awesome peeps who I trust like Lisa is Busy Nerding loved it. I just dunno…
2. The Hunt -by Andrew Fakuda. I have a finished copy on my shelf, but I almost think I waited too long. And I’m totally over vampires, like, completely.
3. Second Star -by Alyssa B. Sheinmel. I don’t know who I’m pretending I’ll read this for, but I’m actually pretty sure I’m going to skip this. YA Heart’s review totally killed it for me. (Thanks, Jen! I mean it! )
4. Lark Ascending-by Megan Spooner. So, I loved the first book, and now by book three I’m just tired. It’s one of those issues where I just lost interest over time because it’s been so long and because the second book was tough to get through.
5. Days of Blood and Starlight – by Laini Taylor. UGH!! I started it and have borrowed it from my friend Mary, but YIKES! I’ve heard so many iffy things that I’m just not sure.
6. Dangerous– by Shannon Hale. So, I started reading Dangerous, and it just didn’t hook me soon enough, and I stopped reading, promising myself I’d start it back up. And now it’s been like 5 months, so….
7. Hidden -by Marianne Curley. I flippin love this author’s Guardians of Time series, but the reviews on this one are ROUGH.
8. Chasing Before– by Lenore Appelhans. Another where the ending was odd, and I’m not motivated enough to get excited about the sequel.
9. The Distance Between Us -by Kasie West. I KNOW, I KNOW! I should be all over this considering my love of Kasie West, but I’m worried I wont’ like it, and my lovely adoration of West will be tarnished.
10. Into the Still Blue -by Veronica Rossi. I’ve lost all interest. Can someone just tell me what happens?
What books are you unsure about reading? What made you start questioning?