Is anyone else in denial about the ever-growing size of the TBR? In real life, mine could crush someone.
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
1. Winter– by Marrisa Meyer (Nov. 10). There’s no need to explain, right? I’m going to just die when this series is over!!
2. The Immortal Heights– by Sherry Thomas (Oct. 13th). Another much anticipated end-of-series finale! I have loved these epic fantasy books and can’t wait to see what’s in store.
3. Dreamstrider– by Lindsey Smith. (Oct. 6). From the blurb: “a fantastical espionage novel set in a world where dreams are the ultimate form of political intelligence.” YES!
4. Velvet Undercover– by Teri Brown (Oct. 20). It’s WWI, and there is a women’s spy group the main character is asked to join. I’m ready to jump on board this historical fiction story.
5. All In– by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Nov. 3). OH MY GOSH. So much anticipation for this one. The Naturals is such an underrated series, and I just adore the intense mystery found in the books.
6. DaVinci’s Tiger– by L.M. Elliot (Nov. 10). Love, art and muses converge in this story about a girl navigating her way in Renaissance Italy.
7. The Vanishing Throne– by Elizabeth May (Nov. 19). I have been waiting for this sequel for 2 years!! I should refresh myself then dive on in!
8. Spinning Starlight– by R.C. Lewis (Oct. 6). I was a huge fan of Stitching Snow last year. This book companion book retells The Wild Swans story with a new science fiction twist.
9. Truly, Madly, Famously– by Rebecca Serle (Oct. 13). Famous in Love was book crack to me. I MUST know what happens next in this blatant sugary-sweet love triangle drama!
10. The Rose Society– by Marie Lue (Oct 13). The last but not the least anticipated sequel of the fall. I have recommended The Young Elites to just about everyone looking for a killer dystopia/fantasy, so here’s hoping The Rose Society is just as good!
What books are on your fall TBR? Any sequels you’re anticipating?