It’s times like this – when I make my top spring 2014 to-be-read list – that I realize just how many books there are that I MUST read. Like so many. I need about 4 more pairs of eyes to read them all though.
Science, let’s jump on that, ok? …Or let’s not. Cuz that’s freaky.
Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List
1. Deception’s Princess by Esther M. Friesner– (April 22) YES! I love Irish folklore (see anything by Juliet Marillier). Plus, this sounds like an older version of Disney’s Brave.
2. The One by Kiera Cass– (May 6) Do I even need to explain? I mean this is going to be the most epic conclusion of all time because we must know who prevails – Aspen or Maxon?!?!
3. Born of Deception by Teri Brown– (June 10) More magic, more deception. Moar Roaring 20’s awesomeness.
4. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han– (April 15) I don’t read a ton of contemporary YA, but I decided to add more into my “reading diet.” I’ve always meant to read a Jenny Han book, so I think this is as good a time as any!
5. A Shard of Ice by Alivia Anders– (April 14) This one seems super interesting – abductions, violinists and amnesia. DO TELL.
6. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria– (April 1) I’m not sure if you got this email too, but Stephen Chbosky wrote a little note about this book that was sent out by Goodreads. So yeah, if the author of The Perks of Being a a Wallflower is endorsing this story, I’m down! If only I hadn’t missed requesting it on Netgalley!!
7. Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger– (March 4) I’ve got this sequel in my possession and have only read positive reviews so far. Woohoo!
8. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan– (May 13) Another anticipated sequel. Paris. Gargoyles. ROMANCE. Yes all these things mix, I swear.
9. House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple– (April 15) It’s been awhile since I read a really good witch-type book, so I’m hoping this book hits the spot.
10. Raging Star by Moira Young– (May 13) Absolute torture waiting this long for this series ender. I cannot wait!!
What spring books are you mentally grabby-hands-ing??