I live in Florida, so “Winter” is a very confusing concept for me, even in the book world. According to Google, Winter is the time between Dec. 21-ish and March 19-ish. I’ll use that as a general rule here.
And, if you were wondering, no, we don’t have winter here. Ever. January through March is all Spring to me.
Top Ten Books On My Winter 2014 TBR
2. I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios– (Feb 3) I’ve been really enjoying contemporary books this year in particular, and this book sounds interesting and heart-warming. I’m all for it.
3. Unleashed by Sophie Jordan– (Feb. 24) This is another 2015 sequel that’s high on my list. I wasn’t expecting to be blown away by Uninvited but I totally was. I CAN’T WAIT.
4. Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton– (Feb 10) This story has a bit of Tamora Pierce Protector of the Small series feel, but I think it sounds great. It’s touted as Games of Thrones meets The Hunger Games.
5. Invaded by Melissa Landers– (Feb 3) THIS BOOK. I have very high expectations on the follow-up to Alientated.
6. The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon– (Jan. 27) Nother book, nother sequel. The Bone Season was intense and different (it’s adult Fantasy), and I’m ready to invest – for now – in this 7-book series.
7. Ignite by Sara B. Larson– (Dec. 30) So apparently, I’m only excited about about sequels, but this one is one to read for sure. Defy was full of crazy love triangles that I was on board for.
8. The Glass Arrow by Kristin Simmons– (Feb. 15) “The Handmaid’s Tale meets Blood Red Road.” YES.
9. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas– (Feb. 24) I’m really excited about this book that’s an extension of the Sleeping Beauty story. Perf!
10. Breaking Sky by Cori McCarthy– (March 3) This book sounds unlike anything I’ve read in a long time: “high-flying, adrenaline-fueled debut thriller, America’s best hope is the elite teen fighter pilots of the United Star Academy.”
What books have you added to your Winter TBR??