There are some serious book pushers out there, GEEZ. #Guilty #SorryNotSorry
Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me That I MUST Read
1. Tiger Lily– YOU GUYS! Last week everyone was so encouraging about this book! I’ve been told so many times I should read it, but you all cinched it for me. 🙂
2. Outlander– OH MY GOSH! My friend Mary’s let me borrow this book, and she’s definitely not the first to INSIST I read it!
3. Game of Thrones books– All the people. All the time. One day when I’ve got the entire day to read, I’ll do it!
4. Landline– My book club is read it this week, but some people have gotten life get to them and have neglected to read entirely. And, those people should be given leniency, as they’re the leader and organizer of the group…
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After– There could not be more buzz around this book. I still need to read Lola and the Boy Next Door first, though!
6. Ugly Love– by Colleen Hoover. This is a new adult title that’s been making its way across Goodreads. I’m not interested, but let me know if you’ve read it and what you think!
7. I’ll Give You the Sun– by Jandy Nelson. So many people at BEA were talking this title UP, so I’m officially intrigued.
8. The Thief– by Megan Whalen Turner. This is a classic fantasy book that I’ve purchased and begun, but have put aside due to its density. But it’s been recommended to me too many times to ignore.
9. Falling Into Place– by Amy Zhang. This is another BEA buzz title, and I have a hot little copy on my shelf waiting for me shortly!
What books do people INSIST you read??