I love Valentine’s Day and romance-themed everything. What can I say, I’m a sucker for love. Which explains why it’s in every book I read…
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
1. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder– I was ALL about Yelena and Valek. I think this is one of my favorite romances in YA, like, ever. Seriously.
2. Alienated by Melissa Landers– There is one particular scene in the book where nothing explicitly naughty is happening, but your pulse will certainly quicken. Wow.
3. Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol – Same here. Nother scene, nothing swoonworthy moment.
4. The Falconer by Elizabeth May – All the things in this book. All of them add up to a romance that gave me tingles.
5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo– I’m big enough to admit it: I did in fact root for the Darkling at some point (which may or may not have ended…).
6. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd– This sequel got even MORE romantic and even MORE complicated than the first. Delish!
7. Austenland by Shannon Hale– Talk about classic romance in the pseudo-Regency period. This book was super fun and flirty.
8. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier– Oh. my. gosh. This is the original fantasy book swoon. It’s slow and builds over time. And if offers HUGE rewards.
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas– This series, you guys. It’s my fave and just keeps getting better.
10. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte– Classic swoony times. Mr. Rochester is the original bad boy of literature. I just might watch this on Valentine’s Day…
Favorite YA romances or swoon-type moments?