I went the practical route…with a few exceptions. A girl’s gotta stay entertained.
Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island
1. Hermione Granger– For casting magic of course. She’s the most talented wizard of her age, so I can trust her to fix my ship!
2. Nikolai, The Grisha series– He is purely for entertainment purposes. He’s super funny and will keep my mind occupied (and away from worrying about imminent death).
3. Cia, The Testing series– She’s resourceful and moral. I trust her to help me figure out which one of these other characters is secretly plotting against me.
4. Thad, Nil– Considering he’s already ON a deserted island, I would nominate Thad as the island leader.
5. Katsa, Graceling– With a gift for fighting and strength, Katsa will be around as my guardian. You never know if there’s island natives and what their intent toward castaways are…
6. Finnick, The Hunger Games– I would put him in charge of catching fish and other sea life for food. Although, he’d be a downer, I think.
7. Lynn, Not a Drop to Drink– Lynn is an ace at finding fresh water, so I’d be covered there for sure!
8. Lilac & Tarver, These Broken Stars– This dynamic duo landed on a deserted planet, so I think that counts for something, right?!
9. Iolanthe, The Burning Sky– Girl has mage powers. I figured she’ll have me covered no matter what happens.
10. Elisa, The Girl of Fire and Thorns– Elisa knows about survival. She knows about EVERYTHING and I trust her with my life. Literally (well, figuratively because this whole scenarios isn’t real.
What book characters would you NOT want with you on a deserted island?