Ya’ll, I’m getting some serious feels writing this post. WHY do these books have to be over???
Post prompt from The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Check In With
1-3. Harry, Hermione and Ron– This is way obvious and like a necessity. Those little check-in articles J.K. Rowling has written are NOT cutting it!
4. Alina– from the Grisha trilogy. I just want to see how she’s handling the fallout after…everything. GAH!
5. Jonas– from The Giver. I can handle ambiguous endings better than when I was in middle school, but I really do want to know what happens to him. SO MANY QUESTIONS.
6. Bitterblue– from the Graceling books. Bitterblue was such an intense read, you guys. I loved the world Kristin Cashore created and would read like 5 more books set there. From my blog to Cashore’s ears…
7. Cassel Sharpe– from the Curse Worker series. Cassel Sharpe is for sure up to some shenanigans, and I’d love to get the deets on what exactly.
8. Jacob Black– from the Twilight Saga. Judge me all you want, but Jacob totally got the bad end of the deal in book 4. Has Renesmee grown up? Can he finally stop being in love with a toddler?
9. Four– from the Divergent books. !!!!!! I can’t even type this out. I’m still not over it.
10. Eleanor-from Eleanor and Park. UM another ambiguous ending I tried to pretend I was satisfied with. Don’t get me wrong, I freaking love this book, but like, throw us a bone, Rainbow Rowell!
Which characters do you wish you could “see” one more time??