This was too fun to put together
Top Ten Characters I’d NEVER Want To Trade Places With
1. Katniss Everdeen– No brainer, amirite?! Talks about making a Hunger Games theme park are seriously insane. No, thank you.
2. Draco Malfoy– Obviously, he’s a bad guy, but sort of misunderstood at times. He tries to please his crazy parents and ends up in Voldy’s posse.
3. Bella Swan– Yes, I devoured these books, and yes I enjoyed it. But, I still would NEVER be Bella Swan. Also…I think her vamp power is super lame! Wah-wah.
4. Miki from The Rush– Getting pulled from your regular life to fight scary aliens and potentially die??? Yeah, no.
5. Mila from MILA 2.0– Discovering your an advanced machine instead of a real girl is more than a little traumatizing. Mila handles it better than I ever would.
6. America, from The Selection– Even though it’s fun to have teams (Aspen vs Maxon), I wouldn’t ever really want to make that choice WHILE deciding whether I wanted to, you know, rule the country.
7. Cia, from The Testing– This is another Hunger Games sitch. Lots of scaring and trauma for your whole life.
8. Mara, from the Mara Dyer series– Mara takes heavy medication for her realistic delusions and psychosis. And, her life for a long time seems like a living nightmare. So, yeah, nuff said..
9. Bitterblue– Girrrrrrlllll, I feel ya. Bitterblue had a batshizz crazy father/king and has to work to put a country back together from a reign of terror.
10. Saba, Dust Lands series– OH SABA, WHY?!?!?!!?!?
What types of characters or settings would you NEVER want to be or live in?