Although there are so many book characters I love, there are so many I think I could actually be real life friends with. I mean, can you imagine hanging out with Katniss?? Umm, no. Intense much??
Top Ten Characters Who Would Be My Real Life BFFs
1. Hermione Granger- She’s definitely a Nerdspiration. Although her super anal ways might get on my nerves, I think we could definitely be BFFs in real life. Or at the very least study partners.
2. Anne of Green Gables- Oh, Anne. I love a nice Ginger. She’s fiesty too.
4. Cress- Cress would be more like a little sister type BFF. She’s sweet and innocent and would probably need some guidance (to be warned against Han Solo characters…)
5. Elisa- (From The Girl of Fire and Thorns) Elisa is a tough cookie, but I think she’d make a great friend. She’s loyal and powerful and someone you could, you know, trust a kingdom with.
6. Lizzy Bennett- Cuz she’s the best. And she’s old-fashioned like me. Or wait..I guess I’m the old-fashioned one. And she’s the modern girl?? Also, we could DEFINITELY swap our latest books.
7. Dustry Everhart- (From The Nightmare Affair) Dusty is definitely a take-charge type of girl. I thin she’d be a good influence on me.
8. Vicky Darling- (From A Mad, Wicked Folly) Vicky is a fighter. She doesn’t always make the best decisions, so I could help her there, but I think we could definitely paint a suffragist mural together.
9. Lara Jean- (from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before) I ADORE Lara Jean. If I was in high school with her, I would have definitely been drawn to her kindness. Plus, her tasty dinners.
10. Remy- (From This Lullaby) This is an oldy but a goody by Sarah Dessen. I identified with a lot of Remy’s insecurities. Plus, her romance is one I would have wanted her to gush to me about in person.
Who do you think would be your book BFF?