Get ready for an EPIC list, ya’ll.
Post prompt brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Favorite YA Heroines From Books
1. Katasa, Graceling– I think Katsa should make every list ever. She’s one of my favorite female characters of all time.
2. Aya, The Glass Arrow– OH MY GOSH! Aya is one of the most hardcore, determined heroines I’ve ever read. She is intensely awesome!
3. Kestrel, The Winner’s Crime– Girl knows how to work the political scene. Plus, she’s super clever and calculating.
4. Feyre, A Court of Thorns and Roses– I cannot wait for you guys to read this one. It’s going to be the it-book of the spring, I’ll tell you that much.
5. Wil, The Orphan Queen– Another fantastic heroine fighting for what’s rightfully hers. She lets nothing get in her way…even is she is distracted by masked crusaders.
6. Alina, The Grisha Trilogy– Alina is another classic fierce heroine in YA. She’s a little grumpy, a lot funny and a ton kickass.
7. Adelina, The Young Elites– Adelina is kind of like scary fierce. She’s not a heroine to piss off, that’s for sure!
8. Meira, Snow Like Ashes– There are simply not enough words for Meira and her strength and willingness to sacrifice. Absolutely dying for Ice Like Fire.
9. Aileana, The Falconer– It doesn’t matter if you live in the 18th Century, you can be fierce regardless of the decade you live in. Aileana would know.
10. Annith, Mortal Heart– Even though she’s shy and reserved at times, Annith has the guts to leave the keep and seek her own adventures. GUTSY MOVE, Annith! We like it!!
You must tell me which YA heroines you root for!