So I already listed a few new YA books I’m excited about here, but in this post I’ll only mention totally brand spankin new YA authors!
There is never enough time to read all the awesome books coming out. I really feel like 2015 is going to be an incredible year for YA!
Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015
1. The Witch Hunter– by Virginia Boecker. It is HIGH time for another witch-centric series. HELLO.
3. Lock and Mori– by Heather Petty. As I’ve said before, this book had me at “female Morairty.” Anything to distract me from waiting another year for Sherlock…
4. The Girl at Midnight– by Melissa Grey. I’m not usually a huge fan of urban type fantasies, but this story sounds different enough to pique my interest. Can’t wait!
5. None of the Above– by I.W. Gregorio. I’m so interested in reading about an intersex teen. I haven’t seen it done before (please correct me if you’ve read a story like this), and I can’t wait to see how the author handles this delicate but common issue.
6. Denton’s Little Deathdate– by Lance Rubin. This books sounds SO interesting and mysterious. I’m always up for a good twist (I’m giving you the side eye, We Were Liars…)
7. An Ember in the Ashes– by Sabaa Tahir. Among bloggers, this is probably one of the most covented books for the year. It sounds THAT amazing. Trust us.
8. The Sin Eater’s Daughter– by Melinda Salisbury. Another interested concept. There def seems like there’s going to be a love triangle, but whatevs.
9. The Night We Said Yes– by Lauren Gibaldi. 1. Orlando!! 2. Teens up to fun shenanigans. 3. Yes.
10. In a World Just Right– by Jen Brooks. I love the science fiction nature of this book. It’s got a lot of things I love – action and romance and mystery. Color me intrigued.
Any 2015 YA debuts you’ve got your eyes on?