I’m SO excited about all of the mid and end-of-year releases. There are tons of sequels and great new debuts coming at us! It’s enough to go into a reading frenzy.
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015
1. Soundless– by Richelle Mead. Have you seen the cover?! Well take a gander here! I love that Richelle Mead is taking on a totally different setting and idea for this new book.
2. Six of Crows– by Leigh Bardugo. SLKJDFLJSDF There are not enough words to describe my excitement for this book! It’s the same world as Shadow and Bone, but with totally different characters. My body is ready…
3. Winter– by Marissa Meyer. The final conclusion of the Lunar Chronicles is upon us. I CANNOT WAIT.
4. Da Vinci’s Tiger– by Laura Malone Elliot. Renaissance Florence and a secret female artist? Yes, please and thank you.
5. Queen of Shadows– by Sara J. Maas. I literally have no idea what to expect next, but I know it’ll be one heck of a ride.
6. A Thousand Nights– by E.K. Jonston. Although I’ve already read one Thousand Nights retelling this year, I love the different feel of this one. I’m very interested in seeing how it compares.
7. A Madness So Discreet– by Mindy McGinnis. From the author of Not a Drop To Drink, this book is sure to bring the tension and suspense. It seems creepy in a thriller type of way. I think I can handle it…but we’ll see lol.
8. The Vanishing Throne– by Elizabeth May. I’ve been so patient waiting for this sequel. I’m ready to devour more Scotland and fae and fierce heroines.
9. Ice Like Fire– by Sara Raasch. Another VERY highly anticipated sequel!
10. The Rest of Us Just Live Here– by Patrick Ness. I love that Ness keeps it fresh. This book offers an alternate perspective: what if you’re not the hero of the epic fantasy story – just the best friend/sidekick. Can’t wait.
What books are you waiting for now?