I made up my own Top Ten Tuesday prompt cuz I’m so rogue like that.
Top Ten Older Books On My TBR I Need To Read
1. Looking for Alaska– by John Green. Funnily enough, this is his very first book and I have neglected it terribly! I’ll make sure I read it before the movie, fo sho.
2. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour– by Morgan Matson. Because I absolutely fell in love with Since You’ve Been Gone, so I figure this is a must-read.
3. The Night Circus– by Erin Morgenstern. I’ve heard really mixed reviews on this one, but I’m still intrigued. Have any of you read it?
4. Across the Universe– by Beth Revis. I love me some YA scifi, and this seems perfect for me.
5. The Summer I Turned Pretty– by Jenny Han. I’m on a mission to read everything Han has ever written. Can’t wait.
6. Wildwood Dancing– by Juliet Marillier. This author is EVERYTHING. I’m honestly ashamed I haven’t read it before now.
8. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children– by Ransom Riggs. I actually own the first two books, so IDK what is stopping me.
9. Thirteen Reasons Why– by Jay Asher. Another essential YA book I have not managed to get around to.
10. Gilt -by Katherine Longshore. I am in desperate need of a good historical fiction book!! This one involves Henrey VIII, so double points!
What older books on your TBR have you been meaning to read?