Shifting into 2014, I have to say thank you SO MUCH for reading the blog. I couldn’t do it without you. You keep it going – this blog would be nothing without you.
Top Ten Posts of 2013
Phew!! This has been a very busy year! It’s been an interesting one for me personally and professionally. And, definitely a fun one on the bloggins!
The posts below offer a mix of the most popular posts and my personal favorites. I think it’s important to offer posts that are helpful to readers and also enjoyable to write. This is a tough operation to keep going – especially as it’s just me – so I have to make it a place I love or else I’ll run screaming…haha.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should be Reading YA Novellas
- Love Quotes From Young Adult Books
- Top Book Websites & Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier
- Nerdy Pickup Lines for YA Book Lovers
- Book Review: Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Weekly Book Nerdspiration: Rory Gilmore
- Cool Book Maps of Fictional Worlds and How to Use Them
- Young Adult Sequels in 2013 by Month
- Best Opening Lines in Young Adult Books
- Top 10 Young Adult Books of 2013
Other highlights of the year: I started my own Central Florida book club, which has been one of the biggest blessings of my year. Sharing amazing reads with this group of people has been priceless. I’ve even met new friends and read crazy books I never would have before (read: Gone Girl).
2014 Reading Goals
- Read 70 books
- Choose books outside my usual fantasy/scifi genre- like contemporary, classics, new adult
- Try reading at least two indie books
- Go to BEA again! (<--This is definitely happening!)
- Launch blog redesign (<--In the works!!)
What are your reading/blogging goals for 2014??