In which you find out my bookish secrets and goals…
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
1. Make my own book clutch– This is in the works. I’m starting a new blog feature where I show you how to do book crafts! It will most likely be a total disaster, but we’re going to try, ok? Ok. *lays down tarp over everything in house*
2. Create a home library– This will take me awhile because of budget reasons, but I’m trying to buy a few things here and there for the space I have in mind. I just love having a whole room just for reading!!
3. Start owning whole book series in the same format– I only have a few series I can currently make this claim about. I want to pick a few of my favorites and get all the books together like the little family they are. 🙂
4. Do something crazy from a book – like a book dare– I’ve been thinking of this for awhile. Like, I could jump off a moving train from Divergent. Or, travel to Amsterdam and meet some crazy author like in The Fault in Our Stars. Just a crazy idea.
5. Meet more of my favorite authors in person– Yeah, for real. All you crazy kids have met the coolest people! This year has been a big for me in this area, but otherwise, I’ve met no one!
6. Read 100 books in a year– Last year, I read 82 total, so I think this is doable. I just need to continue to work up to it.
7. Pick a few books to read from Rory Gilmore’s ultimate list every year– This is a huge challenge, but I admire that Rory Gilmore (bad boyfriends aside), so it’s worth a try!
8. Re-read some of my favorite books– I never make time for this! Too many new books to read…But, seriously, I love re-reading my faves!!
9. FINALLY finish the Anne of Green Gables series– I always stop after the 5th book. Where Anne and Gilbert get married. I know, it’s so bad! Haha!! It’s like, “The romance is over? SEEYABYE.” Oops.
10.Be better about finishing series in general– I’ve quit so many book series its insane. If the second book is bad, I just can’t summon the energy to keep going. I know I don’t HAVE to finish, but maybe I should stick with a few more.
What’s one of your bookish bucket list items?