Ain’t nobody got time to reread books, but if I did, I would choose…
Top Ten YA Books I Want To Reread
1. HARRY POTTER– It’s like clockwork. Every year, I think – I must reread Harry Potter!! This year it was especially bad because my husband and I played Lego Harry Potter…
3. First two Mara Dyer books– In preparation for The Evolution of Mara Dyer. I’ve lost context for the book a bit, so I’d like to reread these sequels.
4. Graceling– No reason needed. 🙂 It’s just that AMAZING!! (See my blog header above).
5. Sea Glass series– I almost like these books better than her Study series. I’d like to re-examine those feels.
6. The Thirteenth House– by Sharon Shinn. If you like fantasy at all, check out this adult serires. These books are what made me fall in love with fantasy.
7. Sabriel– by Garth Nix. It’s been so long, Sabriel! Let’s reconnect.
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower– This takes me back to being a college freshman and a specific moment in a Finite Math lab class where my friend Christina told me about this book she couldn’t put down…
9. The Princess Bride– If you haven’t read this book by William Goldman, you’re missing out! It’s so funny and has so many random asides. It’ll make you fall more in love with the movie classic.
10. Jane Eyre– AGH!!!!
If you could reread a book RIGHT NOW, what would it be and why?