There is something about the summer that puts me in mind of relaxing and nostalgia and teen angst. These are my top picks for new YA beach reads!
Top Ten YA Books To Read This Summer
1. Hello, I Love You– by Katie Stout. A cool international setting? And romance with a Korean pop star?? YES!! This book sounds like so much fun. I can’t wait!
2. P.S. I Still Love You– by Jenny Han. This is the sequel I’ve been waiting on. More adorable Lara Jean and more love drama.
3. Sweet– by Emmy Laybourne. This story involves a cruise, a celebrity and is billed as a “comedic horror story.” Color me intrigued.
4. Joyride– by Anna Banks. Midnight pranks take place between two unlikely accomplices. TOO CUTE!
5. All We Have Is Now– by Lisa Schroeder. I’m so sold on the concept of this story – two teens meet when the world is ending…literally. Can’t wait!
6. Never Always Sometimes– by Adi Alsaid. High school romance between best friends always gets me!
8. Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between– by Jennifer E. Smith. I love reading stories about being on the cusp of something and having to make touch choices. This book encapsulates that to a tee.
9. Tonight the Streets are Ours– by Laila Sales. Road tripping to see a boy who’s blog you read online? A real life nightmare but a book dream.
10. Royal Wedding– by Meg Cabot. So, I read these books in high school and was HOOKED. I’ve missed a few in between, but I’m all about books about weddings. MIA!!
What books are on your summer TBR list??