With only 10 days left until the last (almost) Breaking Dawn movie premiere, the Twilight movie marathons have begun! My friends and I got together on Saturday to watch a couple of the movies.
I was just going to bring some cupcakes to my friend Robin’s house and call it a day, but our friend Kelly decided to step it up and make her party treat Twilight- themed. So, we all decided to make it work (said in Tim Gunn’s voice).
As you can see, there are:
- Apples with raspberry puree= Your own personal brand of Heroin
- Chex mix with melted chocolate and peanut butter, sprinkled with powered sugar= Werewolf chow (vs. Puppy Chow)
- Homemade apple chips, topped with cinnamon and sugar= Forbidden fruit (from a recipe Robin found on Pinterest
- Delicious peppermint bark- it doesn’t have a label, but it doesn’t it! Peppermint bark speaks for itself…
Then, there’s my contribution to our Twilight movie party…
Red velvet cupcakes (my fave!) with cream cheese frosting and some crazy images of Bella, Edward and Jacob propped on top! Plus werewolves and a vampire cat a.k.a. my yawning orange tabby. 😀
A breakdown our of night looked something like this:
- 10 percent: Munching our delicious sweets
- 10 percent: Watching Eclipse (the only movie we ended up watching that night)
- 80 percent: Talking and laughing about Jacob’s acting skillz & jorts, trying to convert others to our “teams” (Team Edward ftw!) and playing a hilariously crazy “The Twilight Saga New Moon Movie Board Game,” where we threw out the rule book and just asked each other the New Moon trivia.
All in all, it was a fantastic night!
With only a little over a week until the (second to the) last movie, are you going to re-watch any of the movies? Or are you going to host or go to any Twilight movie parties?